Administrator / Customer service clerk 3PL Experience – Arndell Park
Administrator / Customer service clerk 3PL Experience - Arndell Park
- BLACKTOWN LOCATION
- ONGOING WORK
- MORNING SHIFT
Our client, a leader in the 3PL storage and Distribution industry are currently seeking Administrator / Customer service clerk to join their team based in the Blacktown area
Position will be based on a Tuesday to Saturday roster with Sunday and Monday off below are the shift times, Flexibility will be required in this position as there maybe times where you may need to start earlier.
Tuesday to Friday 10am - 6pm and Saturday 6am to 12pm
This position will also be a temp with view to permanency for the successful applicant.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Within this hands on role, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and responsible DATA ENTRY AND ADMINISTRATION. You will be representing the company, therefore, customer service will be integral for this position.
- Sound Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Previous experience within the Transport / 3PL industry required
- Previous experience with AS400 or another WMS ( Warehouse management system) highly desirable
- Previous experience with 2IC system ( Pallet Control desirable but not essential.
- have experience within similar Data / Administration position
- ability to commence asap
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- The ability to build relationships at all levels
- sound computer knowledge is a must
- Commitment to health and safety
- Punctual and reliable
- High level organisation skills
- Clear problem solver
As part of our screening process, you will be subject to a medical test that incorporates a fitness test, as well as a drug and alcohol test. If you are unable to meet any of these requirements, you cannot be considered for this role.