Cold Storage Pickers – Afternoon Shift
Cold Storage Pickers - Afternoon Shift
- Minchinbury Location
- ASAP Start
- Excellent Career Progression
You will be required to pick, pack and dispatch fresh produce grocery goods to various stores. Duties will also include, shrink wrapping of pallets, and housekeeping. The work environment is both fast paced and repetitive. Lifting capacity up to 20kg is required.
There is an opportunity for permanency for any suitable applicants that commence onsite after probationary period.
To be considered for this role you must have or equivalent to:
- Previous Voice Picking experience
- Preferable experience with produce
- Willing to wrap pallets for the whole shift if required
- Have a can do attitude - no time wasters please!
- Forklift licence preferred - will be a requirement after 3 months
- Palletising of warehouse items
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- MUST be available for a 7 day rotating roster
- Have your own car and licence
- Ability to work in a cold environment (refrigerated temps)
- 9-10 day fortnight based on fortnightly rosters
- Approx. 5 hour shifts with potential overtime
- Great company culture
- Uniform provided after a certain time
- Good working conditions
- weekly pay cycle + penalty rates on weekends
- View to permanency
- Ongoing support and consultation with Labourforce account management onsite
AFTERNOON SHIFT AVAILABLE ONLY - 4pm start
Click on the 'Apply Now' button, or feel free to contact Labourforce for more information on (02) 8071 8400
If you feel you have the skills and experience please send your resume and cover letter through by clicking the 'APPLY' button.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED