DIESEL MECHANIC – PERMANENT POSITION
DIESEL MECHANIC - PERMANENT POSITION
- Permanent Role - Competitive Salary Pack
- Refrigerated Transport Company - Morningside Location
- Work for Australia Largest Refrigerated Transport Provider
Our client based in Morningside has more than 60 years’ combined experience in the refrigerated transport and logistics industry and operate extensive interstate road network that comprises in excess of 500 prime movers and 1000 trailers, providing temperature controlled delivery and warehousing services to clients across Australia.
This great opportunity will see you performing scheduled services, repairs and maintenance on a fleet of vehicles, breakdowns and preventative maintenance. Our client is seeking a skilled mechanic with a solid work history working on either trucks or buses and holding a heavy vehicle qualification.
To be considered for the role you must have;
- Heavy Vehicle Qualified Mechanic with experience working on trucks or buses
- Current Driver's Licence (HR or HC)
- Must have unlimited work rights
- Be reliable and able to work in a team environment
- Possess sound diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Be able to work unsupervised
- General vehicle repairs & maintenance
- Scheduled servicing
- Problem Solving
- Engine rebuild
- Fault finding, diagnosis & general repairs
Candidates MUST be willing to undergo a Pre-employment Physical including a drug and alcohol test at the time of interview.
To apply or get more information please submit your application via the link below or call Labourforce on 13 30 91.