Excavator Operator – Recycling Yard
Excavator Operator - Recycling Yard
- 3 month temp - perm (Agreed with client)
- Blacktown Location
- Plenty of overtime - standard hours = 56hrs per week!
We are currently seeking an Excavator Operator for an ASAP start, working in a metal recycling yard in the Blacktown area.
Our client is an Australian owned and operated private company, who is a buyer and seller of all grades of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. They can boast over 200 employees, with sites located across all of NSW.
You will be required, but no limited to the following duties:
- Use of Excavator to sort through recyclables
- Use of Excavator to make stock piles
- Loading truck with excavator
- Picking and sorting through recyclables (NOT landfill)
- Upkeep of the yard to ensure yours and other plant operators safety
- Directing incoming traffic and other plant yard where necessary
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Experience using an Excavator
- Current forklift license (desirable)
- Physically fit
- Good communication
What’s on Offer?
The right candidate is offered:
- Excellent workplace culture & working environment
- Job Security
- Full time hours with OT available
As per the application process, all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre Employment Medical (conducted by our Onsite Occupational Nurse during the interview stage) which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.