Experienced Pick Packers Wanted – ALDI
Experienced Pick Packers Wanted - ALDI
- Good rates & professional working conditions
- Casual ongoing with views to permanent part-time
- MUST HAVE FORKLIFT LICENCE - EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
Labourforce are seeking experienced pick/packers to work with our Global Supermarket Partner ALDI, within their Jandakot Distribution Centre.
We are seeking Reliable Candidates that are able to pass a pre-employment medical (including drug and alcohol testing) before commencing in a position requiring extensive manual handling duties.
Successful candidates must be able to work Monday-Friday plus weekends when required. Average shifts will be 6+ hours per day (25-35+ hours per week) with potential for extra hours when needed. Please note - All will be required to have a current Forklift licence
We are seeking applications from individuals who meet the following selection criteria:
- Must be reliable, physically fit and in good health
- Current forklift licence (no experience required)
- Experience with Voice picking or use of RF scanners
- Experience with electric pallet jack (stand-on)
- Stable work history
- Ability to work across both day & afternoon shifts
- Able to work weekends when on the roster or if required
- 6 hour shifts but flexibility to work longer hours when needed
- Looking for 25-30 hours per week
- Good communication skills
- Must be available for an immediate start
- Must PASS a mandatory medical including drug and alcohol screening
- Own reliable transport
- 2 x recent work related referees
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- General warehouse duties
- Picking Orders
- Demonstrating a sound understanding of Workplace Health & Safety,
- Competent level of numeracy & literacy skills,
In return, ALDI has a work culture that rewards individuals who go the extra mile, making resources available for self-development and personal growth.
Please note: ALL applicants will be required to complete a Pre-employment Medical, and PASS Drug and Alcohol Screening.
Applicants who do not meet the above criteria are NOT required to apply.