Extrusion Operator Wanted – Willing to train!
Extrusion Operator Wanted - Willing to train!
- Immediate Start Available
- Long Term Role
- Willing to Train
Ideally we are seeking someone with a mechanical and strong labouring/machine operator background or similar. We will consider applicants who have a strong mechanic aptitude and an employment history to verify these skills.
You will be working as part of a team with the extrusion machines. Training will be provided and the right candidate has a chance to move into a leadership/supervisor roles in the years ahead.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria;
- Mechanical background or similar experience
- Willing to learn and have a career
- Available for Afternoon/Night shifts
- Good communication skills,
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team,
- Be reliable and punctual,
- Strong understanding and commitment to workplace health & safety.
Labourforce Requires All applicants undergo and pass Drug and Alcohol Screen, Pre-Employment Physical and Police checks.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted and must be able to attend an Interview & Full Medical Assessment at our office located in Archerfield.