Factory Hand – Food Industry
Factory Hand - Food Industry
- Norwest Location
- ASAP Start
- Unique environment, great team to work with!
We are currently seeking a Kitchen Hand/Factory Hand for an ASAP start, working in a food manufacturing factory in the Norwest area
Our client is the catering subsidiary of well-known and respected community services provider. They started as an organisation who funded the building of new churches, but quickly turned their focus to the wider community, from disability services, retirement services, and even refugee services. The part of the company you will be assisting, will be the catering facility, which helps feed all residents at their retirement homes.
As an important part of the production team, you will be required to assist with the following duties:
- Ensuring you are following health and safety standards of the facility and using all PPE required
- Assisting with the cooking of pre-prepared meals
- Packaging pre-prepared meals
- Sorting of these meals by their destination for delivery (freezer work)
- Packing trolleys of pre-prepared meals into trucks
- Keeping work area clean and tidy as per health standards
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Past experience in the food industry (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of HACCP (highly desirable)
- Physically fit (manual handling and long-term standing may be required)
- Good communication
What’s on Offer?
The right candidate is offered:
- Excellent workplace culture & working environment
- Job Security
- Great start and finish times (beat the traffic!)
As per the application process, all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre Employment Medical (conducted by our Onsite Occupational Nurse during the interview stage) which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.