Fit Out Technician – Heavy Haulage Vehicles
Fit Out Technician - Heavy Haulage Vehicles
- Immediate Start Available
- Long Term Role
- Paid Overtime Every Week
Our client, located at Richlands, is at the forefront of trailer technology and specialise in the manufacture of a wide range of high quality bulk transport Trailers.
Ideally we are seeking someone with a trade background such as Mechanic, Fitter or Bus/Truck/Trailer Manufactoring or similar. We will consider applicants who have a strong mechanic aptitude and an employment history to verify these skills.
You will be working as part of a team in the fit out section for new semi-trailer builds. The fit-out department is responsible for fitting brake, electrical and hydraulic systems, fitting wheels, tyres, mudguards and accessories etc to our customer’s specifications.
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria;
- Trade Qualified or comparable experience,
- Must have your own tools,
- Forklift and Dogging Licences are desirable,
- Good communication skills,
- Must be Physically Fit to undertake this demanding role;
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team,
- Be reliable and punctual,
- Be available to work overtime,
- Strong understanding and commitment to workplace health & safety.
For the right person we are offering
- 38 hours p/w standard time + daily over-time paid at penalty rates & as well as Saturday work when available
Labourforce Requires All applicants undergo and pass Drug and Alcohol Screen, Pre-Employment Physical and Police checks.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted and must be able to attend an Interview & Full Medical Assessment at our office located in Archerfield.