- Ongoing Role
- Day shift hours
- Great Casual Rate
Our client located in Keysborough, Manufacture and supply bonding solutions and various products to the Building Industry. They are looking for FLD/Stores people to join their team.
Your duties are listed below but not limited to:
- Completing paperwork, batch sheets/ picking slips.
- Picking & packing, stock rotation.
- Receive & place stock in warehouse.
- Prepare and dispatch customer orders.
- Maintaining accurate stock records.
- Perform Cycle counts & Shelf Life Review manual & or electronic.
- Housekeeping to a high standard.
- Coordinating logistics within accurate time frames for daily deliveries in consultation with Warehouse Team Leader
- Maintaining OHS standards during Warehouse operations.
Preferred previous experience and knowledge:
- Minimum of 12 months warehouse background.
- Must possess good warehousing skills and have a sound knowledge of warehousing principals including warehouse safety and safe work practices.
- Experience in dealing with customers both internal and external.
- Experience in dealing with Transport drivers and booking transport requirements in consultation with Team Leader Warehouse.
- A basic knowledge of vehicle loading - e.g. weight limits and configurations for safe loads.
- Handling and documentation relating to Dangerous Goods.
- LF Forklift Licence with Reach Forklift experience highly regarded
You must be available for ongoing work Monday to Friday between the hours of: 7am – 4:30pm and wear appropriate PPE.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lynessa Lucero on 133 091, quoting Ref No: LLFLSIK
Only successful applicants will be contacted.