Forklift Operator – Part Time
Forklift Operator - Part Time
- ASAP Start
- Prestons Location
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
You will be required to perform the following duties with counterbalance forklift operation, pallet jack operation for the process of dispatch of grocery goods and miscellaneous items to various stores.
Please be aware that this work is not for the faint hearted and the work environment is both fast paced and repetitive. Lifting capacity up to 20kg is required.
There is an opportunity for permanency for any suitable applicants that commence onsite after probationary period.
To be considered for this role you must have or equivalent to:
- Forklift experience; minimum 6 months on a counterbalance
- Willing to help pick if required
- Have a can do attitude
- Forklift licence
- Palletising of warehouse items (repetitive lifting up to 100kg with machinery assistance)
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- MUST be available for day shift
- MUST be available weekends
- Have your own car and licence
- Excellent attention to detail, including good reading and writing skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a cold environment (refrigerated temps)
- Great company culture
- 7 day rotating roster
- 3 days one week, 4 days the next
- 10am start
- 6-8 hour shifts daily
- Weekly pay
- Uniform provided once transitioned into permanancy
- Good working conditions
- View to permanency
- Ongoing support and consultation with Labourforce account management onsite
Click on the 'Apply Now' button, or feel free to contact Angelique for more information on (02) 8071 8400
If you feel you have the skills and experience please send your resume and cover letter through by clicking the 'APPLY' button.