Freezer Picker required – Murarrie Location
Freezer Picker required - Murarrie Location
- MUST have own transport and a VALID drivers licence
- Ongoing casual role with a view to permanency
- MUST be available to work 6 DAYS a week
- Want to fill the Christmas tree with goodies this year?
- Want to be paid well for all the hard work you put in?
- Are you wanting growth within a well respected Logistics company.
Then this job is for you..
In a highly respected company, Friendly and welcoming work culture,great pay rates and ongoing employment.
Our business partner is a global organisation that delivers leading edge supply chain management systems and cost effective logistics solutions to their customers within the food industry.
As the business runs Monday - Sunday and 24 hours a day, you will be required to work over a 7 day roster which will include weekends and to succeed within this position flexibility is a must.
Morning Shift - 4:30am (Mon - Sat)
Afternoon Shift -11:15am (Mon - Sat)
Nights Shift - 6pm (Sun - Fri)
We are seeking applications from individuals who meet the following selection criteria:
- Must be reliable, physically fit and in good health,
- History of performing physically demanding work,
- Stable work history,
- Cold storage experience advantageous,
- Previous experience with Voice Picking highly desirable,
- MUST be able to work a 6 days a week and able to handle up to 10 hour shifts,
- Flexibility to work overtime and various shifts,
- Good communication skills,
- Attention to detail,
- Must PASS a mandatory Drug & Alcohol Screen and Pre-employment Medical,
- MUST Have current Driver's license,
- Own reliable transport,
- 2 x recent work related referees.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Safe operation of Electric Pallet Jack,
- General warehouse duties,
- Picking Orders and stacking pallets,
- Voice picking,
- Demonstrating a sound understanding of Workplace Health & Safety,
- Competent level of numeracy & literacy skills,
- Initiative to make a contribution to the business.
In return, our business partner has a work culture that rewards individuals who go the extra mile, making resources available for self development and personal growth.
Please note: All applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment medical plus drug and alcohol screening.
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted
Apply on line now if you think you are the right person for the job. Previous applicants need not apply.