FULL TIME HR DRIVERS – RECYCLING INDUSTRY
FULL TIME HR DRIVERS - RECYCLING INDUSTRY
- Blacktown Location
- Permanent full time position
- plenty of overtime
Our client; a National Leader in The Recycling Services is seeking EXPERIENCED HR DRIVERS to join their growing team based in Blacktown for Permanent Full time positions .
Blacktown Location. PERMANENT FULL TIME Monday - Saturday work ,Day shift. ASAP Start for successful applicants.
position will be based on a 10+ hours Monday to Friday with Saturday hours to be determined on workload
If your looking for a position which will provided you stability, with plenty of Overtime and FULL TIME this is the job for you.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Within this role you will be responsible for Picking up and dropping off scrap ferrous and non - ferrous metals into the yard and designated locations around Sydney.
Previous experience within the Waste or Recycling Industry Adventagous.
To be considered for this role, applicants MUST:
- HR Driving Experience Required ( Minimum 2 years experience)
- MUST Have Current UNRESTRICTED OPEN HR licence
- have Crash Box Experience a Must
- Experience within the Waste , Recycling or Construction highly regarded for this position
- Hook Lift and BIN experience is beneficial
- Mechanically minded
- willing to learn other truck combinations
- Previous experience within the WASTE or RECYCLING industry preferred
- Have a current RMS driving history print out
- ROAD RANGER Gearbox Experience A MUST!!!!!
- Previous experience within a similar role would be Highly Desirable but not essential.
- Be available to work Monday - Saturday with overtime required)
- Must be physically fit (as some manual handling may be involved)
- Be Reliable and Punctual
- Have own reliable transportation
- Be available to commence ASAP
- Have all relevant PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including Steel Cap boots / High Visibility Clothing (any other required PPE will be advised)
This position will provide stability and a full time permanent position with ongoing support for the successful applicants
As per the application process, all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre Employment Medical (conducted by our Onsit e Occupational Nurse during the interview stage) which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.
Please note ONLY short listed Applicants will be contacted