FULL TIME YARD EXCAVATOR OPERATOR – NEWCASTLE
FULL TIME YARD EXCAVATOR OPERATOR - NEWCASTLE
- Permanent Full Time
- Plenty of overtime
Our Client, a leader in the Recycling and Scrap industry are currently seeking an experienced EXCAVATOR OPERATOR with Finger Grab Experience to join their Growing team based in Newcastle for FULL TIME position.
NEWCASTLE LOCATION. Monday - Friday . DAY SHIFT 6AM- 4:30PM & Saturday 6AM - 12PM- 56 hours per week.
This Position will be a temp to permanent position commencing ASAP for the successful Applicants
PENDING EXPERIENCE PAY RATE WILL BE $28 - $30 PER HOUR PLUS OVERTIME
Previous experience within the Scrap and Recycling industry highly regarded.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Within these hands on roles, you will be responsible for Excavator operation; this includes use of the grab attachment, making piles of metal products, loading trucks and some manual tasks to assist within the day to day running of the yard
To be considered for this role, applicants MUST:
- Previous Experience operating an Excavator ( Minimum 2 year experience)
- Have experience with start up checks prior to commencing
- Previous experience with Finger Grab and Grapple attachments a MUST !!!
- Have Current V.O.C for Excavator operation
- Experience with Grab - Grapple Attachments Highly Desirable
- Front end loader experience Highly Desirable
- MUST be available to work Monday - Saturday (with overtime where required)
- Must be physically fit (as some manual handling may be involved)
- Be Reliable and Punctual
- Flexible as could be day or an afternoon shift
- Have own reliable transportation
- Be available to commence ASAP
- Have all relevant PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including Steel Cap boots / High Visibility Clothing (any other required PPE will be advised)
This position will provide stability and a full time permanent position with ongoing support for the successful applicants
As per the application process, all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre Employment Medical (conducted by our Onsit e Occupational Nurse during the interview stage) which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.
Please note ONLY short listed Applicants will be contacted