HC/MC unrestricted local casual Driver – On call
HC/MC unrestricted local casual Driver - On call
- Located in Port Adelaide
- Full-time opportunity for right person
- Great for drivers looking for flexibility - weekend work also available
Labourforce are seeking ongoing HC/MC (unrestricted) licensed drivers to work for a major transport company located in Port Adelaide.
For drivers looking for on-going work, this is a good opportunity to show our client you have the skills necessary.
There is Currently Local and Linehaul runs available and both will be ADHOC/on-call work. This is a great opportunity for individuals that are not ready to commit to the full-time hours that are typical of a transport company.
Linehaul runs are paid at $0.53 (HC) per kilometer and $0.55 (MC) per kilometer.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate:
• MC or HC Drivers License (unrestricted)
• Minimum of 2 years HC/MC driving experience,
• Able to Drive Road Ranger Gearboxes - prefer
• Must Be Available for on-call work
• Have a Clean Driving History
• Minimum of 6 points on your license (Driver History Needs to Be Provided at interview)
• Must have a Driver Diary
• An understanding of WH&S standards within the workplace
• Professional communication skills - both verbal and written
• High attention to detail
• A reliable attendance record
• Physical capability to undertake manual handling tasks as required
Please note: All applicants will be required to complete and PASS a Pre-Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol Screening.
Interviews are held at our Mawson Lakes branch.
*Our consultants will review all applications and contact successful candidates for an interview*