HR Drivers / All-rounders – Newcastle AM & PM wanted
HR Drivers / All-rounders - Newcastle AM & PM wanted
- NEWCASTLE Location
- Temp - Perm
- IMMEDIATE START
Our client; a Leader in the Engineering and steel sector are currently seeking 2 x HR Truck Drivers / All-rounders join their growing team based in Newcastle .
Day Shift - Monday to Friday
Night Shift - Sunday to Friday morning
NEWCASTLE location. Positions will be Causal to full time after trail period, overtime and Saturday work where required
Pay rate will be between $28 per hour + Shift allowance and overtime
Overtime (where required) ASAP Start for successful Applicant.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Within this hands on role, you will be responsible for a variety of manual tasks to assist in the day to day running of the workshop. you will be required to assist team members with basic Manual handling, loading and unloading truck, drive truck to drop off completed jobs.
To be considered for this role, applicants MUST:
- Experience within a similar role desirable
- Current HR Licence with Minimum 2 years experience driving manual
- Current RMS history print out
- Forklift licence desirable but not essential
- previous experience operating hand held tools a must
- Be available to work Sunday to Thursday
- Must be physically fit (as manual handling will be involved)
- Be Reliable and Punctual
- Must be able to work weekends
- Must be able to work night shifts
- Have own reliable transportation
- Be available to commence ASAP
- Have all relevant PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including Steel Cap boots / High Visibility Clothing (any other required PPE will be advised)
This position will provide stability and a full time permanent position with ongoing support for the successful applicants
As per the application process, all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre Employment Medical (conducted by our Onsit e Occupational Nurse during the interview stage) which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.
Please note ONLY short listed Applicants will be contacted