- Early start times
- ASAP Start
- Tier 1 company with a global presence
We are currently seeking an LO licensed Order Picker for various warehouse operations in a distribution centre located in Marsden Park
Our client is a well-known homeware brand with a global presence, who has been building their businesses concept for nearly 100 years. They have set themselves apart with their self-assembly furniture and quality products for low prices.
You will be required, but not limited to the following duties:
- Picking orders and placing them in staging areas
- Loading and Unloading trucks for local and interstate orders
- Picking and packing duties
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Current LO and LF license
- RF Scanning experience (desirable)
- Physically fit and able to hand unload goods when necessary
- Good communication
What’s on Offer?
The right candidate is offered:
- Excellent workplace culture & working environment
- Job Security
- Full time hours with OT available
As per the application process, all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical (conducted by our Onsite Occupational Nurse during the interview stage) which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.