MC LICENCE TUG/YARD DRIVER – PARKINSON
MC LICENCE TUG/YARD DRIVER - PARKINSON
- Must have Forklift Licence
- Ongoing Role Starting Now
- Good Rates On Offer for the Right Candidate
This position will be based in Parkinson and will be a ongoing Wednesday to Sunday role with potential overtime when needed. Our client is looking for a Yard Hand with a MC Truck Licence & Forklift Licence, experience connecting Trailers, loading trucks and also some general Yard Hand Duties.
Our Client is offering a Wednesday to Sunday Roster working the AM Shift. Overtime available from time to time.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate:
- MC Drivers Licence & Forklift Licence,
- Minimum of 2 years experience driving MC,
- Must Be Available for AM Starts,
- Must have experience Connecting and Disconnecting Trailers,
- Clean Driving History,
- Minimum of 6 points on your license (Driver History Needs to Be Provided at interview),
- Be available to Start Now,
- An understanding of WH&S standards within the workplace,
- Professional communication skills - both verbal and written,
- High attention to detail,
- A reliable attendance record,
- Physical capability to undertake manual handling tasks as required.
Please note: All applicants will be required to complete and PASS a Pre-Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol Screening.
Interviews are held at our Archerfield branch.
*Our consultants will review all applications and contact successful candidates for an interview*