MC LOCAL DRIVERS WANTED – ORMEAU
MC LOCAL DRIVERS WANTED - ORMEAU
- Permanent Positions Available
- Multiple Positions Available
- Morning Shift
We expect that those applying have a background in Road Transport and a proven ability to operate to a high standard with a strong safety focus.
A willingness to utilise your initiative and take on extra responsibilities will go a long way in proving your worth for a long term role.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate:
- MC Drivers Licence,
- Minimum of 2 years MC driving experience,
- Must Be Able to Drive Road Ranger Gearboxes,
- Have a Clean Driving History,
- Minimum of 6 points on your license (Driver History Needs to Be Provided at interview),
- Must have a Driver Diary,
- Be available to Start Now,
- An understanding of WH&S standards within the workplace,
- Professional communication skills - both verbal and written,
- High attention to detail,
- A reliable attendance record,
- Physical capability to undertake manual handling tasks as required.
Please note: All applicants will be required to complete and PASS a Pre-Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol Screening.
Interviews are held at our Archerfield branch.
*Our consultants will review all applications and contact successful candidates for an interview*