MR Driver: 4 – 6hr shifts including weekend work
MR Driver: 4 - 6hr shifts including weekend work
- Part - time hours and days
- Good for those with children - shifts can start at 9am, but may vary
- Growing company, opportunity for more hours in future
We are currently seeking C-class and MR driver (Preferred) for 4-6 hour shifts on an on-call/casual basis
Our client is an Australian owned and operated specialist in events logistics, and assists a variety of interesting clientele and special events. They have recently started their business and have already made waves in the industry by successfully completing contracts with big names.
You will be required, but not limited to the following duties:
- Starting at Botany for truck pick up
- Loading truck (if needed)
- Safely driving 8T manual tautliner truck to clients destination
- Hand unloading of goods at client site
- PLEASE NOTE: YOU MAY ONLY WORK 4HRS A DAY
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Current MR license and driving record (record no older than 1 month)
- Past experience with multi-drop or courier work
- Physically fit and able to hand unload goods when necessary
- Good communication
What’s on Offer?
The right candidate is offered:
- Excellent workplace culture & working environment
- Job Security
- Full time hours with OT available
As per the application process, all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical (conducted by our Onsite Occupational Nurse during the interview stage) which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.