Pick Packers – Aldi Brendale DC
Pick Packers - Aldi Brendale DC
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Excellent Working Conditions
- Morning, Day and Afternoon Shifts Available
Labourforce are seeking Pick Packers with a LF Ticket to work with our Global Supermarket Partner, within their Brendale Warehouse. We are seeking reliable candidates that are fit & healthy, as this is a labour intensive position.
Shifts will be on average 6 Hours Plus per day (25+ hours per week) with a potential for extra hours when needed.
We currently have positions available for their Morning shift (4:30am & 6:00am), Day shift (9:00am) and Afternoon Shift (3:00pm).
Successful applicant criteria:
- Current Forklift Licence
- Previous Pick Packing or Forklift Driver experience is not essential but will be highly regarded
- Undergo a mandatory pre-employment drug & alcohol test and medical
- Be able to work across both day & afternoon shifts
- Be able to work weekends when on the roster or required
- Have flexibility to work longer hours when needed
- Good communication skills
- Competent level of numeracy & literacy skills
- Strong safety commitment
- Must be available for an Immediate Start
- Drivers license and own reliable transport
- 2 x recent work related referees.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Forklift operation as required
- General warehouse duties
- Voice picking and palletising
- Maintaining safe work practices
In return, Aldi has a work culture that rewards individuals who go the extra mile, making resources available for self development and personal growth in a safe working environment.
Applicants who do not meet the above criteria are NOT required to apply.
Apply online now if you think you are the right person for the job.