Pick Packers Wanted – START NOW!
Pick Packers Wanted - START NOW!
- On-going Work
- Excellent Working Conditions
- Immediate Start
Our Global Supermarket client is seeking Pick Packers who have a Forklift Licence for ongoing work within their warehouse located on the Northside of Brisbane.
We are seeking candidates who are available across 7 days, and have flexibility with either a day or afternoon shift. The shifts will be on average 6 hours plus per day (25+hours per week) with a potential for extra hours when needed.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- General warehouse duties,
- Picking Orders,
- Demonstration of a sound understanding of Workplace Health & Safety,
- Competent level of numeracy & literacy skills,
- Initiative to make a contribution to the business.
We are seeking applications from individuals who meet the following selection criteria:
- MUST HAVE A FORKLIFT LICENCE,
- Reliable, physically fit and in good health,
- Stable work history,
- Ability to work across both day & afternoon shifts,
- Able to Work Weekends when on the Roster or Required
- 6 hour shifts but flexibility to work longer hours when needed,
- 25 hours Per week,
- Good communication skills,
- Must be available for an Immediate Start,
- Must PASS a mandatory drug & alcohol test and medical,
- Own reliable transport,
- 2 x recent work related referees.
In return, our client has a work culture that rewards individuals who go the extra mile, making resources available for self development and personal growth.
Please note: ALL applicants will be required to complete a Pre-employment Medical, and PASS Drug and Alcohol Screening.
Applicants who do not meet the above criteria are NOT required to apply.
Apply online now if you think you are the right person for the job.