Process workers/Forklift Operator – Recycling Yard
Process workers/Forklift Operator - Recycling Yard
- 3 Month temp-perm
- Blacktown Location
- Plenty of overtime - up to 56hrs a week
We are currently seeking a Process worker/Forklift operator for an ASAP start, working in a metal recycling yard in the Blacktown area.
Our client is an Australian owned and operated private company, who is a buyer and seller of all grades of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. They can boast over 200 employees, with sites located across all of NSW.
You will be required, but no limited to the following duties:
- Picking and sorting through metal recyclables (NOT landfill)
- Upkeep of the yard to ensure plant operators safety
- Use of forklift to sort through recyclables
- Use of forklift to dump metal into bins
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Current forklift license
- Experience using a bobcat (desirable)
- Physically fit (a lot of manual handling)
- Good communication
What’s on Offer?
The right candidate is offered:
- Excellent workplace culture & working environment
- Job Security
- Full time hours with OT available
As per the application process, all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical (conducted by our Onsite Occupational Nurse during the interview stage) which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.