- Well established brand
- New opportunity due to high growth
- Competitive pay rate
Labourforce Impex Personnel is Australia and New Zealand’s leading supplier of recruitment and on-hire labour to the Supply Chain Industry.
We are seeking to further enhance our team with the appointment of an Recruitment Consultant at our Archerfield branch. You will primarily contribute to a productive and profitable branch by providing efficient recruitment services to our clients and candidates.
Your week will include:
- Advertising, screening & selection
- Interviewing, reference checking and validation of competency
- Candidate management, welfare and rostering
- Client management, visits and associated reporting
- General administrative tasks
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience preferred
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Professional standards of personal presentation
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility to work with in a dynamic, service driven and fast paced environment
- Confidence to learn and adapt quickly
- A current drivers licence and own vehicle is required to fulfill your duties
To find out more about our organisation visit www.labourforce.com.au
All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.
- As an Equal Opportunity Employer we support a discrimination free workplace.
- Labourforce Impex Personnel does not tolerate bullying and harassment.
- We have the highest standards in safety and our culture is to look after our people and value their feedback to improve workplace safety.
- Labourforce Impex Personnel has a zero tolerance policy in regard to being under the influence of drugs or alcohol in the workplace.
- As Members of the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association Australia & New Zealand (RCSA) we work to the ACCC authorised Code for Professional Conduct.
- Labourforce Impex Personnel holds StaffSure Workforce Services Provider Certification.