TRADE ASSISTANT – NIGHT SHIFT
TRADE ASSISTANT - NIGHT SHIFT
- 3 MONTH TEMP - PERM (AGREED WITH CLIENT)
- BLACKTOWN LOCATION
- PLENTY OF OVERTIME - UP TO 56HRS A WEEK
We are currently seeking a Trade Assistant for an ASAP start, working in a metal recycling yard in the Blacktown area
Our client is an Australian owned and operated private company, who is a buyer and seller of all grades of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. They can boast over 200 employees, with sites located across all of NSW.
As an important part of the maintenance team, you will be required to assist the maintenance team with the following duties:
- Grinding and cutting metal
- Fitting components of mobile and stationary plant
- Assisting with welding tasks where necessary
- Machinery: Balers, shredders, conveyors, and various plant machinery
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Past experience as a Trade Assistant (a MUST)
- Forklift license (desirable)
- Welding experience (highly desirable)
- Physically fit (a lot of manual handling)
- Good communication
What’s on Offer?
The right candidate is offered:
- Excellent workplace culture & working environment
- Job Security
- Full time hours with plenty of OT available
As per the application process, all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre Employment Medical (conducted by our Onsite Occupational Nurse during the interview stage) which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.