- Permanent Full-time Opportunity
- Immediate Start Available
- Attractive Salary on Offer
Labourforce are currently seeking an experience Warehouse Administrator for our client based in Hendra. Our client is Australian owned company who specialise in Freight Forwarding, Warehousing, Logistics and Custom Brokerage.
This is a permanent job opportunity for the right candidate!
Duties include but are not limited to the below:
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Entering warehouse orders
- Processing warehouse receivables
- Booking transport and liaising with customers
- Arrange bookings for inbound and outbound containers
- Check and reconcile outbound paperwork
- General administration duties as required
To be successful for this role:
- Strong customer service abilities
- Experience in a similar role within the Warehousing and Logistics industry
- Experience with Cargowise will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to pass mandatory drug and alcohol testing and pre-employment medical.
- Current drivers license and reliable transport
- x2 work related references