WAREHOUSE – HIGH REACH FORKLIFT ROLES
WAREHOUSE - HIGH REACH FORKLIFT ROLES
- Good $$$
- Full Time Opportunities!
- Western Suburbs
Labourforce Impex Personnel is currently seeking High Reach Forklift Operators to work at our client sites in Western Sydney.
Client site has a Large Warehouse Operation- Transport & Logistics sector, therefore previous experience within a fast paced working environment is essential.
Day Shift and Afternoon shift Positions. IMMEDIATE START for the right applicants
The role involves; but will not be limited to:
- Operation of HIGH REACH forklifts (up to 6 bays high)
- Loading and Unloading Trucks
- General warehousing duties
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role, you MUST :
- Hold a current LF Forklift Licence
- Have minimum 2 years experience within a similar industry or role
- Be Physically fit as some roles will involve heavy lifting
- Have your OWN reliable transport
- Be flexible with work various shifts and hours
- Be reliable and punctual
- RF Scanning (preferred but not essential)
- Double Deep forklift experience (desired but not essential)
As per the application process, all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre Employment Medical (conducted by our Onsite Occupational Nurse during the interview stage) which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.