Warehouse Labourer – (Pick and Pack, RF Scanning duties)
Warehouse Labourer - (Pick and Pack, RF Scanning duties)
- Possible Jan 2020 start
- Temp - Perm opportunity for the right person
- Work with a company showing continual growth
We are currently seeking an experienced Pick and Packer for a well-known hair care products manufacturer.
Our client, who is Australian owned and operated, was established in 1987 by two of Australia’s most influential hairdressers. The business is now run by their sons and remains a family owned business. They manufacture all their products for professional hair salons and provide high quality hair care solutions.
You will be required, but not limited to the following duties:
- Use of RF based system to pick orders
- Use of pallet jack to pick orders
- Getting orders ready (shrink wrapping etc) for local and regional deliveries
- General warehouse duties i.e. cleaning of your areas to ensure safety
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Experience with an RF scanner
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25kgs if needed
- Good communication
What’s on Offer?
The right candidate is offered:
- Excellent workplace culture & working environment
- Job Security
- Full time hours with OT available
As per the application process, all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre Employment Medical (conducted by our Onsite Occupational Nurse during the interview stage) which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.