Warehouse Pickers – 7am shift
Warehouse Pickers - 7am shift
- July Start
- Prestons Location
- Temp to Perm Opportunities
You will be required to pick, pack and dispatch various goods and miscellaneous items to various stores. Duties will also include, shrink wrapping of pallets, processing of returned store items, general administration duties and housekeeping.
Please be aware that this work is not for the faint hearted and the work environment is both fast paced and repetitive. Lifting capacity up to 20kg is required.
There is an opportunity for permanency for any suitable applicants that commence onsite after probationary period.
To be considered for this role you must have or equivalent to:
- Previous Picking experience
- Must be computer literate
- Have a can do attitude
- Forklift licence preferred but not essential
- Experience with returns processing and mark offs
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- MUST be available for July start
- Have your own car and licence
- Excellent attention to detail, including good reading and writing skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a cold environment (refrigerated temps)
- Great company culture
- Monday to Friday work
- 7am shift
- 6-8 hour shifts daily
- Weekly pay
- Uniform provided once transitioned into permanancy
- Good working conditions
- View to permanency
- Ongoing support and consultation with Labourforce account management onsite
Click on the 'Apply Now' button, or feel free to contact Angelique for more information on (02) 8071 8400
If you feel you have the skills and experience please send your resume and cover letter through by clicking the 'APPLY' button.