Warehouse Pickers Wanted – ASAP Start
Warehouse Pickers Wanted - ASAP Start
- ASAP Start
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Prestons Location
Our client, a well known supermarket brand located in Prestons are seeking x5 experienced pickers to join their team on an ongoing temp to perm basis.
You will be required to pick, pack and dispatch grocery goods and miscellaneous items to various stores. Duties will also include, shrink wrapping of pallets, and housekeeping. Please be aware that this work is not for the faint hearted and the work environment is both fast paced and repetitive. Lifting capacity up to 20kg is required.
There is an opportunity for permanency for any suitable applicants that commence onsite after probationary period.
To be considered for this role you must have or equivalent to:
- Previous Voice Picking experience
- Willing to wrap pallets for the whole shift if required
- Have a can do attitude
- Forklift licence preferred but not essential
- Palletising of warehouse items (repetitive lifting up to 100kg with machinery assistance)
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- DAY, AFTERNOON & NIGHT shifts available
- MUST be available weekends
- Have your own car and licence
- Excellent attention to detail, including good reading and writing skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a cold environment (refrigerated temps)
- Great company culture
- 9-10 days work across fortnightly rosters
- Weekly pay
- Uniform provided after a certain time
- Good working conditions
- View to permanency
- Ongoing support and consultation with Labourforce account management onsite
Click on the 'Apply Now' button, or feel free to contact Angelique for more information on (02) 8071 8400
If you feel you have the skills and experience please send your resume and cover letter through by clicking the 'APPLY' button.