- Prestons or Minchinbury Location
- ASAP Start
- 7 Day rotating roster
These DC's are located in Prestons or Minchinbury.
You will be required to pick, pack and dispatch grocery goods to various stores. Duties will also include, shrink wrapping of pallets, and housekeeping. Please be aware that this work is not for the faint hearted and the work environment is both fast paced and repetitive. Lifting capacity up to 20kg is required.
There is an opportunity for permanency for any suitable applicants that commence onsite after probationary period.
To be considered for this role you must have or equivalent to:
- Previous Voice Picking/Labouring experience
- Willing to wrap pallets for the whole shift if required
- Have a can do attitude
- Forklift licence preferred - will be a requirement after 3 months
- Palletising of warehouse items (repetitive lifting up to 100kg with machinery assistance)
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- MUST be available for a 7 day rotating roster
- DAY, AFTERNOON and NIGHT shifts available
- Have your own car and licence
- Excellent attention to detail, including good reading and writing skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a cold environment (refrigerated temps)
- 9-10 day fortnight based on fortnightly rosters
- 6 hour shifts with potential OT
- Great company culture
- Uniform provided after a certain time
- Good working conditions
- weekly pay cycle
- View to permanency
- Ongoing support and consultation with Labourforce account management onsite
DAY, AFTERNOON AND NIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE AT BOTH SITES
Click on the 'Apply Now' button, or feel free to contact Labourforce for more information on (02) 8071 8400
If you feel you have the skills and experience please send your resume and cover letter through by clicking the 'APPLY' button.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED