WAREHOUSE STORE MAN WANTED – GLENDENNING LOCATION
WAREHOUSE STORE MAN WANTED - GLENDENNING LOCATION
- GLENDENNING LOCATION
- EARLY MORNING SHIFT
- GREAT $$$$
Our client; a National Leader in the Manufacturing of Industrial Gearboxes now have an opportunity for an experienced Storeman to join their growing team.
GLENNDENNING Location. Monday - Friday Morning shift 7am - 3:30pm with Overtime on and possible weekend work where required so flexibility is a required.
Casual Pay Rate will be $28.38 per hour + Overtime Rates.
Position will be Casual for Trial period then opportunity for Permanent full time, ASAP Start for the successful applicant.
MUST BE FLEXIBLE !!!!!!
- Picking stock from warehouse according to picker/manufacturing order requirements
- Booking stock movements via SAP as necessary
- Checking picked stock to be free of damage prior to assembly
- Packing of all products for shipment
- Completing all job documentation & handling of delivery notes for shipment identification
- Loading transport and completion of shipping documents using SAP
- Passing shipping documents to office after shipment.
- Painting of finished products if required, prior to packing
- Reordering of packing materials as required
- General housekeeping duties & ongoing improvement of the dispatch area function
- To bring to attention of management any non-conforming product that is identified
- To be vigilant in all aspects of Health & Safety, and to advise management and/or H&S coordinator of hazards and risks of any kind
- To bring to the attention of colleagues or immediate supervisor any apparent errors or omissions in the completion of, or handling of any documentation
- Any other duties that might be required from time to time
To be considered for this role you will need to possess the following:
- previous experience with counter balance and High reach forklift operations
- previous experience within a similar position highly regarded
- previous experience operating overhead crane desirable
- current Forklift license (desirable)
- Mechanical aptitude desirable but not essential
- strong attention to detail
- good communication
- ability to work as a team and unsupervised
- Physically fit as there will be manual handling involved
- Reliability and Punctuality
What’s on Offer?
The right candidate is offered:
- Excellent workplace culture & working environment
- Job Security
- Full time hours with plenty potential OT where required
As per the application process, all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre Employment Medical (conducted by our Onsite Occupational Nurse during the interview stage) which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.