- Excellent Working Conditions
- Day Shift - Monday to Friday
- Immediate Start Available
Labourforce are currently seeking an experienced Storeperson for our client located in Acacia Ridge.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Resource planning to maximise efficiency and ensure operational success
- Assisting with the running of the dispatch, inventory and receivables departments
- Develop, maintain and continually improve processes and procedures within the department.
- Liaising with the Site Manager to achieve site tasks and meet KPI requirements, while using these targets to filter down into your operational team prioritizing activities on a daily basis
- Liaising with Transport, Sales and Supply Chain to monitor and improve processes
- Counterbalance forklift work as required
- Adherence to workplace health and safety policies and procedures
Successful applications will posses:
- Forklift Licence (LF)
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Reliable Transport
- Undertake a mandatory pre-employment drug and alcohol test and medical
- x2 work related references
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong safety commitment
- Demonstrated experience in dispatch, inventory and receivables will be highly regarded
- Ability to make and execute effective decisions on own initiative
- Good knowledge of warehouse systems
Applicants who do not meet the above criteria are NOT required to apply.
Apply online now if you think you are the right person for the job.