WASTE MANAGEMENT VEHICLE OPERATOR – SIDE LIFT
WASTE MANAGEMENT VEHICLE OPERATOR - SIDE LIFT
- Previous waste vechicle & side arm operation a must
- $32 per hour - Casual ongoing role
- South of River council - Starting ASAP
Our client is a council located South of the River and they currently require the services of an experienced Waste Management Vehicle Operator. Side arm and previous experience essential.
Working 9.5 hours per day, 4 days per week on rotating roster.
To be considered for the role you must have the following;
- Previous waste vehicle operation experience
- Experience on side lift waste collection vehicles and able to average 180 bin-lifts per hour
- Minimum HR / HC truck drivers licence
- White card - Safety Construction Induction Card
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Ability to commence immediately
- Ability to pass pre employment medical and drug and alcohol
You will be required to pass our Labourforce pre employment medical and drug and alcohol testing on day of interview with us (this is conducted in our office at interview with our Nurse).
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please apply now or email us your Resume to email@example.com.