WEIGHBRIDGE OPERATOR / YARD ADMINISTRATOR WANTED – NEWCASTLE PERMANENT
WEIGHBRIDGE OPERATOR / YARD ADMINISTRATOR WANTED - NEWCASTLE PERMANENT
- NEWCASTLE LOCATION
- PERMANENT POSITION
- ASAP START
Our client; a National Leader in the Recycling Services is seeking a WEIGHBRIDGE OPERATOR / YARD ADMINISTRATOR to join their growing team based in NEWCASTLE.
Blacktown Location. PERMANENT FULL TIME POSITION.
This position will require someone who has the ability to work 6 days per week.
Position will be based on 6am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday and 6am - 12pm Saturdays.
Pay rate will be between $27 - $28 per hour pending experience permanent plus overtime penalties will apply.
should you be looking for a stable position with Permanency opportunities and have had experience within a similar role please APPLY NOW !!!!!
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position is part of the NEWCASTLE Yard Administration team, the first point of contact on site, responsible for weighbridge operations, including weighing inbound and outbound material of Ferrous and Non Ferrous Metals in compliance with specifications established the Head Office and ensuring accurate and comprehensive documentation; logistics, sales and maintenance administrative supp
To be considered for this role, applicants MUST:
- experience in Metal, Manufacturing, Construction or Mining Industry (desirable but not essential as training will be provided)
- Proven experience in a customer service and administrative position.
- Proven experience in weighbridge operations would be highly advantageous.
- Advanced customer service and communication skills.
- High level organisation and communication skills.
- Problem solver.
- Ability to commence work early and available to work Saturdays.
- Ability to attain and retain fitness for work (including clear Drug and Alcohol Screens).
- Currently have the right to work in Australia
- Pass a Police Check.
- Be Reliable and Punctual
- Have high attention to detail
- Have own reliable transportation
- Be available to commence ASAP
- Have all relevant PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including Steel Cap boots / High Visibility Clothing (any other required PPE will be advised)
This position will provide stability and a full time permanent position with ongoing support for the successful applicants, if you are looking to join an established reputable organisation who is focused on growth then this is the position for you.
As per the application process, all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre Employment Medical (conducted by our Onsit e Occupational Nurse during the interview stage) which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.
Please note ONLY short listed Applicants will be contacted