YARD HAND LABOURER OPERATOR – AFTERNOON SHIFT METAL RECYCLING BLACKTOWN
YARD HAND LABOURER OPERATOR - AFTERNOON SHIFT METAL RECYCLING BLACKTOWN
- BLACKTOWN LOCATION
- FULLTIME ONGOING WORK
- IMMEDIATE START
Our client; a National Leader in Recycling Services is seeking YARD HANDS / Labourers to join their growing team on the afternoon shift .
BLACKTOWN location. Ongoing work with the view to go permanent. Monday - to Saturday work. Day shift - further Overtime (where required) ASAP Start.
Shift times will be 12PM - 10PM Monday to Friday and Saturday 12pm 56 hours per week.
if you are looking for a job with overtime, stability and permanent opportunity then this is the job for you.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Within this hands on role, you will be responsible for a variety of manual tasks to assist in the day to day running of the yard, including picking and sorting recyclables, yard cleaning and sweeping and directing traffic and forklift operations.
Previous experience within the Recycling Industry and sortation would be advantageous.
To be considered for this role, applicants MUST:
- Experience within a similar position
- Experience operating Bobcat desirable
- Be available to work Monday - Friday with possible Saturday ( overtime where required)
- Must be physically fit (as manual handling will be involved)
- Be Reliable and Punctual
- Have own reliable transportation
- Be available to commence ASAP
- Have all relevant PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including Steel Cap boots / High Visibility Clothing (any other required PPE will be advised)
This position will provide stability and a full time permanent position with ongoing support for the successful applicants
As per the application process, all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre Employment Medical (conducted by our Onsit e Occupational Nurse during the interview stage) which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.