Storeperson – Morning shift – 5AM START
Storeperson - Morning shift - 5AM START
- ASAP START
- Highly autonomous role!
- Large scope of responsibilities for those who like variety!
We are currently seeking a storeperson for an ASAP start, working in a busy distribution center
Our client is a global specialist in packaging, and act as a 3PL. They store various products for a variety of clients and mainly service the food industry.
You will be required, but no limited to the following duties:
- Hand unloading goods
- Customer service(face to face customer interaction)
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Use of forklift to load customer trucks and utes
- Use of forklift to put away stock
- Stock control/inventory management
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Current LF forklift license
- Physically fit and able to hand unload goods when necessary
- Good communication
What’s on Offer?
The right candidate is offered:
- Excellent workplace culture & working environment
- Job Security
- Full time hours with OT available
As per the application process, all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical (conducted by our Onsite Occupational Nurse during the interview stage) which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.