WorkPro is a web-based employee screening and induction solution that centralises fundamental compliance requirements to get individual’s ‘work ready’ quickly and simply. It allows employers the opportunity to view, validate, track and manage employment related information via a single login.
Organisations can choose particular single services that suit their business needs, or utilise our entire suite of services.
- WorkPro reduces time, effort and costs by being the only company in Australia to provide a centralised portal with the ability to manage multiple employment and compliance related processes.
- Results are portable from employer to employer.
- Pay only when each police check or induction is validated, which is when the certificate of completion is produced.
- WorkPro is the only company in Australia to have a direct link to the Department of Immigration and Crimtrac.
How to register for WorkPro and complete a training/induction module
Please go to https://my.workpro.com.au
- Select “Sign Up” and enter your details. Please note that ‘Visa Check’ is a mandatory field. If you are not an Australian Citizen, you will need to have your passport handy.
- Enter the Token Code which you were provided with by your Consultant
- Read and accept the Fair Work Statement
- Click on Background Checks to complete your Citizenship and Work Rights Check
- Click on Licences / Tickets to enter any current licences or tickets you hold
- Click on Induction / Training and complete the requested modules
- Once you have completed all the tasks you’re your CIN and proof of completion will be emailed to you.
You can now log out of WorkPro. An automatic email will be sent to us advising that you have completed your induction training
Should you have any questions please call your local branch and one of our consultants will be able to assist you.