The global recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) market was valued at US$ 5.01 Bn in 2017 and is estimated to expand with a CAGR of 14.4% from 2017 – 2025.
APAC is expected to see the highest growth for both revenue and adoption over the coming years. Some analysts suggest that growth across the entire APAC region could be nearly fourfold by 2022.
A single contract relationship with an outsourced service provider (RPO) to manage the identification and hiring of permanent resources.
The RPO team serves the Hiring Managers and provides a full range of services. It is positioned between internal HR or hiring managers and any recruitment firms or other suppliers.
The RPO is tasked with sourcing directly but considers all stakeholders needs and uses technology and systems to create a level playing field for competing suppliers so their client receives the best service at the most competitive price.
Pain points relieved:
- Speed to hire
- Transparency / Reporting
- Sourcing & Supplier management
- Job brief & Scope of work
Combined RPO/MSP – Total talent solution
A Total Workforce Solution managing the spend via a single source could be a total solution option. This would include Permanent, Contractor, Specialist, and SOW.
The successful offering would provide a triage option to assess the work requirement and either undertake the work or pass it to required suppliers. Full support would be provided to Hiring Managers on both Permanent and Contractor hiring.
- Complete workforce visibility for analytics and forecasting.
- Direct cost savings on bill rate and SOWs.
- Customized SLAs and process.
- Non-compliant spend elimination.
- Increased total cost of ownership savings.
- Additional productivity and process savings.
- High degree of value added services.