EXPERIENCED PALLET CONTROLLER WANTED – Ongoing work BLACKTOWN
EXPERIENCED PALLET CONTROLLER WANTED - Ongoing work BLACKTOWN
- BLACKTOWN LOCATION
- Ongoing position
- IMMEDIATE START
Our client; a Leader in the Cold Storage, Transport and Distribution sector are currently seeking an EXPERIENCED PALLET CONTROLLER for a Casual with view to permanent position Monday to Friday with some weekends where required.
hours will vary from early morning shifts between 5am - 7am start times so flexibility is a must .
ABOUT THE POSITION
you will be responsible for ensuring the administrative and procedural requirements for the Transport distribution are met on a daily basis. You will be a contributing member of the administrative team. you will be involved in mainly pallet reconciliation between our client and their pallet trading partners , suppliers and transport companies.
you will need strong analytical skills and have strong knowledge of Microsoft office suite, outlook and Excel.
Strong communication skills will also be required as you will speak with all levels of internal and external stake holders.
MUST HAVE ADVANCED MICROSOFT EXCEL SKILLS!
• Providing excellent customer service to all stakeholders via email and over the phone and face to face
• pallet control reconciliation
• Data Entry duties
• Additional general administration duties as required
• Accurate data entry and ongoing management
• Ensuring all documentation is recorded and processed through appropriate system
To be considered for this role, applicants MUST:
- experience within the Transport , Warehouse, distribution & 3PL industry highly desirable
- Proven experience with Pallet Control
- Advanced customer service and communication skills.
- High level organisation and communication skills.
- Problem solver.
- previous experience with Pallet control would be desirable but not essential
- Flexible with work hours as they may fluctuate with requirements
- ability to work weekends where required
- Currently have the right to work in Australia
- Pass a Police Check.
- Be Reliable and Punctual
- Have high attention to detail
- Have own reliable transportation
- Be available to commence ASAP
- Have all relevant PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including Steel Cap boots / High Visibility Clothing (any other required PPE will be advised
As per the application process, all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre Employment Medical (conducted by our Onsit e Occupational Nurse during the interview stage) which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.
Please note ONLY short listed Applicants will be contacted