HC / MC Drivers – Local and Linehaul
HC / MC Drivers - Local and Linehaul
- Permanent full-time roll offered for right person
- Great opportunity for operators looking for casual work as required
- Great way to work with various transport companies around SA
Labourforce are seeking ongoing HC and MC licensed drivers to work for various clients around South Australia (Adelaide) for Local and Linehaul roles.
We are seeking drivers interested in on-call positions on a casual basis, and drivers looking for full-time job opportunities with reputable companies.
We expect that those applying have a background in Road Transport and proven ability to operate to a high standard with strong safety focus.
A willingness to utilise your initiative and take on extra responsibilities will go a long way in proving your worth for a long term role.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate:
• HC or MC Drivers License
• Minimum of 2 years MC driving experience
• Must Be Able to Drive Road Ranger Gearboxes
• Must Be Available for on-call work
• Have a Clean Driving History
• Minimum of 6 points on your license (Driver History Needs to Be Provided at interview)
• Must have a Driver Diary
• An understanding of WH&S standards within the workplace
• Professional communication skills - both verbal and written
• High attention to detail
• A reliable attendance record
• Physical capability to undertake manual handling tasks as required
Please note: All applicants will be required to complete and PASS a Pre-Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol Screening.
*Our consultants will review all applications and contact successful candidates for an interview*
LIC/REG: LHS 298051