- ASAP START
- 3 Month temp - perm option - Agreement made with company
- Company with long standing history = Job security
We are currently seeking a maintenance technician for repairs and servicing of forklift, warehouse automation and various stationary and mobile plant for an ASAP start. You will be working for a well-known supermarket, at their large sized distribution center. We are in need of someone who is both mechanically and electrically minded, as some equipment requires a knowledge of both.
Our client is a globally known supermarket, and boasts over 10,000 store locations, with 60 years in the industry. Their first steps in the Australian market were in 2001, and now have over 500 locations across all states.
As a pivotal part of the maintenance team, you will be required, but no limited to the following duties:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all mobile and stationary plant on site
- Perform fault diagnostics to detect mechanical and electrical faults
- Completing paperwork to ensure service history is up to date
- Work in accordance of proper WHS standards
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- Trade qualification in related field
- Past experience within this or a similar role
- Good communication
What’s on Offer?
The right candidate is offered:
- Excellent workplace culture & working environment
- Job Security
- Full time hours with OT available
- Competitive hourly rate
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As per the application process, applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical (during the interview process) conducted by our Onsite Occupational Nurse, which includes a Drug & Alcohol Test.