PICK PACKERS – NORTHSIDE LOCATION
PICK PACKERS - NORTHSIDE LOCATION
- TEMP TO PERM POSITION!
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Pay Rate
Labourforce are looking for Pick Packers to work with our client a Global Supermarket Partner, within their Brendale Warehouse. We are seeking reliable candidates that are fit & healthy, as this is a labour intensive position.
Our friendly and dynamic teams are experiencing growth and are in need of new team members. Shifts will be on average 6 Hours Plus per day (25+ hours per week) with a potential for extra hours when needed.
We currently have spots available for their morning shift (4:00am start), day shift (10:00am start) and afternoon shift (3:00pm start)
Successful applicant criteria:
- Current Forklift licence
- Undergo a mandatory pre-employment drug & alcohol test and medical
- Be able to work across both day & afternoon shifts
- Be able to work weekends when on the roster or required
- Have flexibility to work longer hours when needed
- Good communication skills
- Competent level of numeracy & literacy skills
- Strong safety commitment
- Must be available for an Immediate Start
- Drivers license and own reliable transport
- 2 x recent work related referees.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Forklift operation
- General Cleaning
- General warehouse duties
- Order picking and palletising
- Maintaining safe work practices
In return, our client has a work culture that rewards individuals who go the extra mile, making resources available for self development and personal growth in a safe working environment.
Applicants who do not meet the above criteria are NOT required to apply.
Apply online now if you think you are the right person for the job.