Pick Packers wanted – ALDI DC Brendale start now
Pick Packers wanted - ALDI DC Brendale start now
- MUST HAVE A CURRENT FORKLIFT LICENCE
- Casual ongoing with Views to Permanent Position
- Good rates & working conditions
Don't have Experience but DO HAVE A FORKLIFT LICENCE? Are you Available to Work on a rotating roster across 7 days a week? MUST BE Available across both day & afternoon shifts including weekend work.
Shifts will be on average 6 Hours Plus per day (25+ hours per week) with a potential for extra hours when needed.
We are seeking applications from individuals who meet the following selection criteria:
- MUST have a Forklift Licence,
- Must be reliable, physically fit and in good health,
- Stable work history,
- Ability to work across both day & afternoon shifts,
- Able to Work Weekends when on the Roster or Required
- 6 hour shifts but flexibility to work longer hours when needed,
- 25 hours Per week,
- Good communication skills,
- Must be available for an Immediate Start,
- Must PASS a mandatory drug & alcohol test and medical,
- Own reliable transport,
- 2 x recent work related referees.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- General warehouse duties,
- Picking Orders,
- Demonstrating a sound understanding of Workplace Health & Safety,
- Competent level of numeracy & literacy skills,
- Initiative to make a contribution to the business.
In return, Aldi has a work culture that rewards individuals who go the extra mile, making resources available for self development and personal growth.
Please note: ALL applicants will be required to complete a Pre-employment Medical, and PASS Drug and Alcohol Screening.
Applicants who do not meet the above criteria are NOT required to apply.
Apply on line now if you think you are the right person for the job.