TEAM LEADER – STOREMAN WANTED WETHERILL PARK NIGHT SHIFT
TEAM LEADER - STOREMAN WANTED WETHERILL PARK NIGHT SHIFT
- Wetherill Park Location
- Temp - Perm
- IMMEDIATE START
Our client; a Leader in The warehouse Storage & Distribution Sector are currently seeking a TEAM LEADER - STOREMAN to join their growing team in Wetherill Park.
Wetherill Park location. Sunday - Thursday night shift with Occasional Overtime where required. This position will temp to permanent with an ASAP Start for the successful applicant.
Pay rate will be between $27 - $28 + Shift Loading and Penalty rates
ABOUT THE POSITION
Within this hands on role, you will be responsible for a variety of manual tasks to assist in the day to day duties within the warehouse , including receiving and dispatching goods, stock rotation some fault finding , forklift driving counter Balance & High Reach, and maintaining a clean / safe work environment.
Leading a team to ensure the night shift operation runs smooth and to assist with requirements set out by the management team.
To be considered for this role, applicants MUST:
- Experience with High Reach and Counter Balance Forklift Operations
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Previous experience within a team leader or supervisor role
- Extensive experience with forklift operations
- high attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- be able to work within a team environment
- Current Forklift licence A MUST
- Be available to work Sunday - Thursday Night shifts ( overtime where required)
- Must be physically fit (as manual handling will be involved)
- Be Reliable and Punctual
- Have own reliable transportation
- NO Criminal Record
- Have all relevant PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) including Steel Cap boots / High Visibility Clothing (any other required PPE will be advised)
This position will provide stability and a full time permanent position with ongoing support for the successful applicants
As per the application process, all successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre Employment Medical (conducted by our Onsit e Occupational Nurse during the interview stage) which includes a Drug and Alcohol test.
Please note ONLY short listed Applicants will be contacted