Our client, a leader in cold storage is currently seeking an experienced Forklift and Turret Truck Operator to join their Wivenhoe TAS site. The successful applicant will be performing various tasks such as, but not limited to, freight management, stock handling and high-reach forklift and turret truck operations in accordance with OHS requirements.
This is a full-time AM Shift permanent position reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Safety first in all work practices;
- Ability to work in a chilled and frozen cold storage environment;
- Load and unload trucks using a counterbalance forklift;
- Putaway, replenish and pick pallets from racking using a high reach forklift or turret truck;
- Process stock movements in line with inventory control procedures;
- Understand RF systems and operate equipment in an appropriate manner;
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to flex into other roles as needed;
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Highly skilled & licenced counterbalance forklift and turret truck operator.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment (cold preferred but not essential) LO & LF licence
- Would consider highly experienced forklift driver (MIN 5 years) who is prepared to get LO (stockpicker) licence.
- Experience with RF scanning
- Ability to work under pressure and still meet targets
- Comfortable working in a physically demanding role
- A strong commitment and focus on SAFETY
This role is to commence immediately, apply now!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jo Castelli on 13 30 91, quoting Ref No. JCWIV 12.2.24.